What's New for Boot Camp 2013?
Here are just a few of the ways he has kept in the forefront of the industry for over 38 years:
- John was one of the first to understand the power of direct marketing way back in the '70s.
- He invested years of research finding the right incentives for prospects to book appointments
- He wrote a database program from scratch in 1991 that still runs his studio
- He is constantly testing new techniques to increase sales without increasing fees or prices
- He has studied layout and design ideas that make any marketing more effective
- He started using variable data marketing back in the early '90s
- He was among the very first Xerox printer portrait photographers - if you have one, you have John to thank
- He was one of the first portrait photographers to use multiple flashes outdoors with high speed sync
- He pioneered the technique of panoramic group photography
- He started using HDR imaging before most photographers even knew what it was
- He has refined and popularized the process of WOAP (wide open aperture portraits)
- He was the first portrait photographer to use the iPad as an instant viewing device in his sessions
Client was proud to hang this 72" panoramic portrait stitched from nine separate photographs.
You will learn how to produce, market and sell sizable art like this that your customers will love.
So what new ideas will John be showing us at Boot Camp 2013?
A lot. There are so many new opportunities going on in the industry right now that John will be debuting in Las Vegas. Here are just a few:
HDR imaging can be used to create beautiful images, but it's also one of the misunderstood photographic techniques.
At Boot Camp, you will discover what HDR is, when it should and shouldn't be used, how to create it,
and most importantly,how to market and sell it.
The 2013 John Hartman Marketing Boot Camp • January 14–16 • The Flamingo Las Vegas